What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[Updated] Yoast SEO premium for PS members + licence key

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Everybody keeps talking of SEO but not sure on what to do about, this tutorial is for WordPress users.

I am giving out Yoast SEO premium to all members of this community. I have been asked several times which is better YOAST and AIO.

I keep telling people Yoast is ten times better because of its many features, I am not AIO isn't cool, it is also one of the best seo plugin for WordPress.

Reasons why I choose Yoast

1. Readability features
2. Multiple Keywords unlike AIO

If you are a blogger you should know the importance of keywords, so if you are the type that uses keywords a lot then Yoast is the perfect one for you and in general Yoast is the best seo plugin for WordPress.

Don't worry about licence key because I have configured it for you, all you have to do is download, install and activate.

If you use AMP, you might want to read how to link Yoast with AMP

#PearStep_Taking_A_New_Step

Download

Last edited:

Smithsolo

Registered
Please how do I set this and too the file is large and also in a rar format

Last edited:

Smithsolo

Registered
Too large? How?

For the rar i compressed it in rar to reduce the size, all you have to do is get winrar for android and extract it, then compress it to zip file
Too large? How?

For the rar i compressed it in rar to reduce the size, all you have to do is get winrar for android and extract it, then compress it to zip file

Please I have done that but am using free one so can it work if upload through file manager?

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
It doesn't work do the dashboard can it work if I upload through file manager and too I am using free Yoast
First delete the free version, then you can upload through file manager but follow the steps I told you to convert it to zip because it won't extract in your cpanel if its in rar format

Smithsolo

Registered
Ok thanks I used es file xplorer but what if I upload the rar format and extract it to zip file in File manager does it have side effects?

And also what of the license key?

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Ok thanks I used es file xplorer but what if I upload the rar format and extract it to zip file in File manager does it have side effects?

And also what of the license key?
Please read my post with understanding so you won't be asking questions that I have already answer.....