What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[Updated] All in One seo pack pro + license key for PearStep members

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Today is [HASHTAG]#SeoTuesday[/HASHTAG] on PearStep which is our new trend and we hope to keep it that way. After doing some researches and asking few people, I got to understand that most people still prefer AIO to Yoast SEO.
Although I'm surprise but I decided to give the plugin a test and I must say its awesome with their new keywords features. So that is current plugin I'm using now and I don't wish to back Toast.

So I decided to share the plugin AIO seo pack pro for free to all PearStep Members, if you are thinking about the license key don't worry because it been configured so you got nothing to worry about.
For those that prefers Yoast Yoast SEO premium for PS members + licence key | PearStep Community

Download

Last edited:

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Bruh stop asking me that, I said I have configured it and nobody seems to be complaining about it except you.....

Please stop it else I will be force to ban you

Bruh stop asking me that, I said I have configured it and nobody seems to be complaining about it except you.....

Please stop it else I will be force to ban you
Easy @Life, dont use anger on your visitors...it doesnt work that way...just answer him politely...thats enough to say...using rude words wont make your visitors say....just take [HASHTAG]#Note[/HASHTAG]!

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Easy @Life, dont use anger on your visitors...it doesnt work that way...just answer him politely...thats enough to say...using rude words wont make your visitors say....just take [HASHTAG]#Note[/HASHTAG]!
Thanks.... You are right tho but he keeps doing that, he did it on yoast, now on AIO again.... Even after the fact he read where I wrote it has been configured.... Its not cool

we are all humans, we are never satisfied...no matter how hard you try to help...they will still complain...besides, this is a forum...which you made to assist others in various ways...just let the anger go and accept your visitors with care...no matter how annoying there are to you...remember, people are watching the way you treat them...and if they like you...they did come back.

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
we are all humans, we are never satisfied...no matter how hard you try to help...they will still complain...besides, this is a forum...which you made to assist others in various ways...just let the anger go and accept your visitors with care...no matter how annoying there are to you...remember, people are watching the way you treat them...and if they like you...they did come back.
[HASHTAG]#fact[/HASHTAG].... Thanks man

@Smithsolo sorry buddy but I see no reason why you should be worried about license key when it has been configured........

emado

Registered
thanks man i prefer this plugin in video sites as it offer video site map for free it works fine with me yoast is excellent in blogs website .

Aniexcels

Registered
Website
www.myinfocafe.cf
Today is [HASHTAG]#SeoTuesday[/HASHTAG] on PearStep which is our new trend and we hope to keep it that way. After doing some researches and asking few people, I got to understand that most people still prefer AIO to Yoast SEO.
Although I'm surprise but I decided to give the plugin a test and I must say its awesome with their new keywords features. So that is current plugin I'm using now and I don't wish to back Toast.

So I decided to share the plugin AIO seo pack pro for free to all PearStep Members, if you are thinking about the license key don't worry because it been configured so you got nothing to worry about.
For those that prefers Yoast Yoast SEO premium for PS members + licence key | PearStep Community

Updated: 26/10/2017

Sudais

Registered

Updated: 26/10/2017
Thanks dude