What's new
Welcome to PS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Newspaper 8.7 Wordpress theme by TagDiv

Newspaper 8.7 Wordpress theme by TagDiv 8.7

No permission to download

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Life submitted a new resource:

Newspaper 8.5.1 Wordpress theme by tagDiv - Newspaper 8.5.1 wordpress theme by tagDiv

Today i am sharing the latest newspaper theme by tagDiv which was recently updated to 8.5.1 on 6 of December 2017. Newspaper theme has been the best selling wordpress theme, most people love the theme but can't buy it because there is no money, well this is for you from we at pearstep. This is not nulled, this is the original and about activation, you don't have to worry about it because i have done some tweaking to it, so you can use it without any limitation. Download, enjoy and leave a...
Read more about this resource...

Cbanklee

Registered
But the problem is that I do not know how to make the theme grid form at the front page even after installing all the follow come plugins lol

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
But the problem is that I do not know how to make the theme grid form at the front page even after installing all the follow come plugins lol
Use the documentation..... And I'm sure the tagDiv plugin is what you will use to do the job..... But I suggest you install the demo to make it easier....

Try this.... When logged in as admin, in your homepage not admin page, at the top you should see TD composer.... That will editor will do the job for you

Cbanklee

Registered
Use the documentation..... And I'm sure the tagDiv plugin is what you will use to do the job..... But I suggest you install the demo to make it easier....

Try this.... When logged in as admin, in your homepage not admin page, at the top you should see TD composer.... That will editor will do the job for you
Thanks bro

Ewap

Verified
Website
lotsofstory.com
@Life, you really need to bring the method of forum credits, I need to learn how to crack wordpress premium themes and others.
Will love that

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Tutorial on how to install
Download, extract and compress back to .zip file.... then upload through your cpanel, in file manager go to the location your wordpress files are located, then open wp content, then themes. upload the zip file in the themes folder and extract. thats all....

Note: this file is in rar format and cpanel don't recognize this format, so you must extract and compress it to .zip format

Life

Verified
Founder
Website
www.pearstep.com
Life updated Newspaper 8.5.1 Wordpress theme by tagDiv with a new update entry:

Newspaper 8.7 Wordpress theme by TagDiv

Newspaper 8.7 updates
  • new: tagDiv AMP plugin – tagDiv’s solution for implementing Google AMP in WordPress
  • new: tagDiv Newsletter plugin – newsletter form beautifully designed with over 8 styles
  • new: tagDiv Multi-purposer version 2
  • new: 8 new installable demos
  • new: Crypto News installable demo – view demo
  • new: Nature love installable demo – view demo
  • new...
Read the rest of this update entry...